Monday, October 13, 2014

things that make me uncomfortable

i'm always on the lookout for new post ideas, so when i came across the blog every day in may challenge (this is last year's, mind) i was pretty thrilled. here were 31 post ideas just sitting for me to complete, whenever i wanted to. 

and because i'm a lazy butt, and completely unoriginal, i'm going to do one of them today. 

so without further ado, here's a list of a few things that make me uncomfortable. 

cheese
i don't know what it is about it, maybe it's the texture, or maybe it's the taste, i don't really know, i just can't deal with it. like, the other day, i had takeout and i was going to put it in the fridge because i wanted to save it. there was a container of cream cheese on the shelf i wanted to put it on, and because cheese freaks me out i had to put it on a different shelf. 

using public toilets
i have a severe...fear that i'm always in the wrong toilet. like, i always have to look around for the containers that are for pads and tampons in order to reassure myself that i'm in the women's rest room. i'm a freak, i know. don't get me started on exploding toilets either. 

driving on the highway
okay, so i'm getting better at this, but it still freaks me out. especially if i have someone else in the car with me. driving fast with people who are reckless drivers (i mean, really, you don't need to weave in and out of traffic) is a little uncomfortable for me. 

romcoms
i literally get the worst secondhand embarrassment. romcoms and teen movies are the worst for me because they are chalk full of awkward moments and i curl into a ball and want to die. kind of. long story short, i can't watch she's the man or mean girls. sorry if that doesn't make me a girl. 

underwear that's too small
like i said, i'm a lazy butt, and that means that when i find underwear that's too small on me, i tend not to throw it out. and then i wear it by accident and i get wedgies and it's not comfortable. like, at all. 

what are a few things that make you uncomfortable?

-em xx

No comments:

Post a Comment